Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blog Etiquette

I ran into a blog post today that talked about blogging etiquette. Check it out.



After reading the post I have to apologize for my lack of manners when it comes to my blog. Apparently not posting often is very rude to my readers (and friends) and I sincerely apologize. Really, I do. I know how annoying it is to like someone's blog, but only have them post like once a year. What are some of your pet peeves when it comes to blogging? One of mine is definitely punctuation and grammar. If I have to have a secret decoder ring to read the post usually I just skip it. Know what I mean?

5 comments:

XANA-DIVA-DELUX said...

I fear that I am at fault of many foes. I appologize for all of it. All of it. From hence forth I promise to be a considerate blogger. Whas that good grammer? Was it too long, have I foed yet again with a comment that is too lengthy, not to the point, over zealous, confused, damned and afraid? OH I hate myself, I am going to go eat worms.

Just kidding.

rabidrunner said...

Are we related?

Biker Babe said...

Maybe, maybe not.

Winder said...

I would like to apologize for my lack of manners. I am horribly irregular at posting. Please forgive me one and all.

The MacMizzles said...

Um, you were the one to call us all out on our laziness, and lack of blog manners. What happened, are you okay? You have been tagged by the Rabid, we want to know more about you. And the Randomness that there is in your life. :) See a post soon.