Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Secret Crush?

I saw this on the Today show and it interested me. I thought it might be a good little topic for us. The video is about 5 minutes (with a little ad in the beginning), so check it out if you have a moment. And tell me what you think.




I'll start since I'm the one who brought it up. I haven't had a crush on a non-celebrity since I've been married. However, there are a couple of leading men out there who I definitely have little crushes on. Patrick Dempsey, Gerard Butler, and (I can't believe I'm going to admit this) teen heart throb Orlando Bloom. I guess to me having a crush on someone who is totally untouchable makes it okay. To have a crush on someone who I talk to everyday would be a lot harder for me to rationalize. The other day I asked my hubby who he thought was hot out in celebritydom and he thought it would offend me. I explained that even though we are married it doesn't mean people automatically go unattractive. So no, it wouldn't offend me. I still couldn't get anyone out of him. I guess he thought he'd better be safe than sorry, although I wouldn't have been mad in the slightest.
How about you?

6 comments:

XANA-DIVA-DELUX said...

I have had a crush on Patrick Dempsy since the 5th grade.

Biker Babe said...

Oh yeah. And doesn't he look even hotter holding his babies?!

XANA-DIVA-DELUX said...

Yeah...much more hot!

rabidrunner said...

I have a crush on Jack Black. To me, humor is the ultimate aphrodisiac. I also must stay away from males in their early 20's who can ski well.

Winder said...

Good thing my skihead is in his late 20's or I would have to keep him away from the rabid!

rabidrunner said...

He's too smart and education though, so there's no need to worry about that. I prefer them dumb and in their early 20s.