Monday, September 17, 2007

Phew!

I'm sorry for neglecting my friends and loyal readers out there (all two of you)! I just returned from a much needed, cross-country bike ride. I visited many historical sites, including:

and:


I had to stop here. It clearly says, "Stop here, Abe did!" So I did. What else could I do?

I could not resist this in Rye, Arizona (humor at it's finest):


And last, but certainly not least, my tour would not have been complete without visiting the Dog Line Memorial in Tasman National Park.

I am back now. My fabulous roadtrip is over. It was so nice to see the United States and learn so much about it's history. Perhaps next year I'll head on overseas where I can experience true European culture. I am going to be sure to check out this Cowboy Saloon in the Ukraine. I hear it is the must-see of any trip to Europe. European culture at it's finest.

5 comments:

rabidrunner said...

There are three of us, maybe more... anyone?

XANA-DIVA-DELUX said...

Welcome home Biker! I really missed you, wondered what was up since you hadn't been blogging, nor commenting. Glad your back, glad you had a great time! I hope you get to go to Europe some day, that is one of my dreams as well.

rabidrunner said...

So... I have this morbid story. We've all been chatting about who you are. Some of us think you're a friend of ours hiding behind a new unknown identity. Others of us are sure you're some random person who randomly came across us in that woven web of wonderment.

Either way the mystery is very exciting.

Anyway... I don't know where you are from, but a girl from our area disappeared while riding her bike. And it happened to be the exact day that you made your last post. They later found that she had gone hiking and fallen off a 200 foot cliff (and passed on). I did not know her personally.

For a few short days I was afraid it was you. Very morbid I know and I'm sorry I confused you two but relieved at the same time.

Biker Babe said...

It is so touching that you worried about me like that. I am sorry to have concerned you. I am alive and well.

Winder said...

Yes, there are at least three. I also read the blog. I am not as faithful at the blogging thing as rabid and dive. I do get around to it eventually. Keep up the good work.

I love that you are a mystery to us. I am also very glad you are with us and not suffering some other ill fate